Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yo Lo Tengo! o No, Yo Lo Tengo!

“How can I get better in catching pop flys in baseball?
Alright so I'm in my highschool baseball team I play in the outfield. I'm not in in the team I'm in practice the coach already saved me a spot in the team but he has to see I'm commited to the team anyway. He hit me 8 fly balls today and I didn't catch any and was close to catching 1 but it fell of the glove. I need help timing were the ball will land like how far or how close it will land. Can you tell me how I can improve?”


Naturally, you'll improve with practice, but to learn faster...you should be doing the depth perception drills that most high school, college, and minor league outfielders are being coached to do. Hitters are taught these drills as well as part of Dr. Bill Harrison's Fine Centering/Soft Centering Baseball Dynamic Vision Training Program. These drills have been used in baseball for decades. As an extra tip, after you "Google" baseball depth perception drills or go to Dr. Harrison's Slow The Game Down website, practice all three depth perception drill distances...close, middle, and long distance for best results.

No comments:

Post a Comment