Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Doesn't Have A Snowball's Chance In...

"What can I do to get noticed by mlb scouts to get drafted for the 2014 draft?

  • Connery asked 
If I am not playing high school baseball, what can I do to get noticed by pro scouts to get drafted for the 2014 draft?"

my response:
You'll have to be seen somewhere in a game or game like conditions and receive a 50-80 OFP on your scouting report. I'm wondering if you are willing to go to showcases where you can be seen. Tryout camps? Not too many are signed at tryout camps, but if you fall into the 50-80 range...
    Addendum:
    No, I'm not that mean, but in reality, there's only a small probability of being drafted in this case and others like it. Hard to draft someone when they choose limited evaluation options to be scouted.

1 comment:

  1. No, I'm not that mean, but in reality, there's only a small probability of being drafted. Hard to draft someone when they choose limited evaluation options to be scouted.

    ReplyDelete