Friday, December 17, 2010

Dominican Republic Baseball Tour-Update

From Sam LeBeau:
Dear Coach Pittman,
We have the dates set for next summer’s Dominican Republic Baseball Trips and are in the process of identifying players who want to go.  These trips are a wonderful baseball experience on the island that produces more Major Leaguers, per capita, than any nation in the world.  Each trip will include 15 high school varsity level players and will be coached by a Division I college coach in addition to our ex-pro Dominican Staff.  Trips feature practices, games, tours and other fun activities.
Other important links:
We will be registering players between now and April.  Each session will be filled on a first come-first served basis.  I am confident that any player who participates will have an exciting and rewarding experience with memories that last a lifetime.
Please pass along this email to any of your players who may be interested.  Please call or email to discuss further.  Let me know if you will be at the ABCA conference next month and perhaps we can meet up there.
Sincerely,
Sam LeBeau
Dominican Baseball Camp
sam@dominicanbaseballcamp.com
(434) 466-2128

 “I have been around baseball all my life as a amateur player, professional player, and as a coach.  I can say without a doubt Dominican Baseball Camp is one of the best baseball experiences in my life, it not the best!  Sam LeBeau’s philosophy of making the kids live baseball “Dominican Style” for a week is educational and rewarding. The players come back better baseball players and better people.  I had no idea what to expect when I agreed to direct the camp this past summer, and in fact, I was even a little hesitant on going.  However, after having been there and experiencing baseball as I have never experienced it before, I have already asked Sam to lock me in for next summer.”-----Tracy Smith, Head Baseball Coach, Indiana University

No comments:

Post a Comment