Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DRAMBOOKA

After my wife, Pattie, began listening to 105.3 The Fan towards the end of this year’s regular NFL season, she started using the term ‘drambooka’ in her conversations with me and as well as giving me reviews of the various radio shows on The Fan she enjoyed listening to. Argh.
As I possibly have too much time on my hands since y’all are keeping my wife’s time occupied, I was inspired to begin the following living document:

How To Use The “D” Word

USMC ~ Ooh Drambooka Rah!
US Army ~ Hoo Drambook ah!
Canadian ~ Drambooka, eh? Sorry.
Mexican ~ Oradrambookale, vato.
BSBL Hitting ~ It’s a drambooka line drive to the wall.
BSBL Pitching ~ He’s really throwing some unhittable drambooka.
Dismay ~ Oh! Drambooka it.
Aggression ~ Drambooka you.
 Passive ~  Drambooka me.
Command ~ Go drambooka yourself.
Incompetence ~ He’s a drambooka-up.
Laziness ~ He’s a drambooka off.
Ignorance ~ He’s a drambooka’ing dunce.
Trouble ~ I guess I’m drambooka’d now.
Confusion ~ What the drambooka?
Despair ~ Drambooka’d again.
Philosophical ~ Who gives a drambooka?
Denial ~ You a’int drambooka’ing me.
Rebellion ~ Drambooka the world.
Annoyance ~ Don’t drambooka with me.
Encouragement ~ Keep on drambooka’ing.
Fraud ~ I got drambooka’d by my stepmother and her lawyer
Difficulty ~ I don’t understand this drambooka.
Identification ~ Who the drambooka are you?
Ugliness ~ You’re a dumb looking drambooka.
Agreement ~ You’re drambooka’ing right.
Benevolence ~ Don’t do me any drambooka’ing favors.
Apathy ~ The world sucks, and people eat drambooka.

Disclaimer: Words Dismay through Benevolence were borrowed from How To Use The “F” Word ~ Anonymous.
The rest are mine. LOL
Thanks for providing my wife with hours of entertainment, fellas.
Del Pittman

Whitney, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment